InfinityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade)

2 posters

Go down

EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade) Empty EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade)

Post  emeraldmoonx Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 pm

I've decided to remake my gm app, I didn't like the coloring and it kinda sucked to me. I'm adding some questions to my app, so give you more of an idea.

What are you applying For?
I'm applying for In-game GM, since I already have Forum Admin.

What's Your Timezone?
-5 GMT Eastern Time Zone

How active Can You be?
I can be on quite a lot, Most likely every day and a couple of hours at the least. A lot of the time I will be on all day, if I'm not busy. You should see me active In-game quite a lot, and in the Forums/Chatbox.

What Will You do if you spot someone hacking(Even if it's your friend)
I consider hacking a big offense, I wouldn't go crazy and abuse my powers of course, but depending on the hack depends on the punishment. For something small like a say... Sit Hack, I would warn him, tell him to stop and tell him I WILL ban him if he continues. If a hack such as Godmode or Vac hack or even Damage hack, is used. I'll tell him what he did of course, then ban him for hacking. Even if he's my friend, I don't tolerate hacking.

if your Rejected what will you do?
Even if I'm rejected, I'll most likely stay and keep playing, no it's not cause I have Forum Admin. Even if I didn't have it, I'd still want to play the server and be active In-Game. I'm not going to leave just cause I don't get accepted. I know there's always a chance to try again, so I don't let my hopes down.

What Do You think GM's Should do all day?
A GM's primary focus should be players, obviously. He should be helping the players however he can, and answer their questions, whenever asked (Ignoring players isn't something a GM should do.). He should be enforcing rules obviously, that means looking out for spammers and hackers. Or any other sort of rule break possibility's. GM's should also be interacting and socializing with players, a kind and socializing GM is needed for a good community. He should also be making events, whatever events there may be. The last thing he should do is be active on the forums and on the chatbox. In case people may need help there, or just to keep in touch.

A Few Detail's about you Self.
Well most people know me already but here goes. My name is Seb, I'm currently 18, born the May 7th of 1992. I currently rent my own house, and my mother lives here. She can't really take care of a house on her own, so she needs someone to be her roommate. I'm a kind person and I get along with pretty much everyone. I will show you respect and kindness if you can do the same in return. I can be strict, but sometimes there's need for that. I'm the guy that goes around and reads every single app then gives the person a comment, whether that comment is a good comment and simply criticizing, then that depends on the app. I do it to help people improve, and eventually make some wonderful applications.

Will you be active on forums?
I will always be active. I mean that in general, wherever I go to play servers, I'm always on the forums. Helping people or just having fun posting random stuff ^_^. I usually post quite a lot but I'm not the spammer type, my posts have value. You should expect to see me all over, since I've already posted 40+ times lol :p.

Have you ever been GM on another server before(if so show us screenshots,or servers name)
I have been a gm on servers before, but most of them are no longer active. The first game I was gm on, was called AidStory, it was good, i got gm in a week or so after getting their trust. I had gm for about 2 weeks, but the owner... Well he's an asshole lol, he started hiring all of his friends, now I didn't have a problem with this, since he only had 2 friends. But the problem was, they were all abusive as hell. So I eventually quit, along with the Co-Owner. Together we made a new server, It didn't even have a new and it lasted like a week, but I had Co-Owner on it :p

I Nearly got GM on a server called JanusMS(Previously named GanjaMS), I was on for 3 weeks or so, and I was nearly there, but well... My computer crashed lol... I wasn't able to return to the game for 3 months. When I did return, it was pretty much dead, the owner didn't even check the forums anymore. The server was filled with hackers and most of his admins quit already. So I just left, I didn't want to deal with that.

Why should we choose you?
I think I'd make a great GM, I have good experience with games, I've been GM on maplestory as mentioned above, but as well Flyff, World of warcraft and Runescape. I know these don't count as experience for Maplestory, but they add up to experience in general. I've had the chance to refine my application skills :p (I've made atleast 20-30 apps so far), and I've got good experience dealing with people when I'm a GM. As a GM I know how to properly use commands, I'm very active and I'm always talking to players. I host events when I want, which is once or twice a day (sometimes more depending). I've always had a good attitude about moderating, I never let people get to me.

What can you contribute to our server?
I can't really Code or do anything like graphics. The only thing I can do, is be active in the forums. (I know bbcode pretty well, so that's not a problem ^_^) In-game, I'll just do my best to be the best GM possibly, that's all I can promise, since I can't do anything important lol.

I hope I've made a good app for you guys, I know It's long, so don't read it if you don't want to :p (Except the recruiter of course lol x3). Thanks for reading. <-- If you actually did lol.

~Emerald~
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Infinity Points : 52

Back to top Go down

EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade) Empty Re: EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade)

Post  Chayce Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:00 pm

Goodjob :'3 Really awesome app i don't spot anything wrong with it sept! Its long X3 Just kidding!
Chayce
Chayce
FØrum-Øwner
FØrum-Øwner

Infinity Points : 31

https://infinityms.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade) Empty Re: EmeraldMoonX's GM Application (Remade)

Post  emeraldmoonx Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:04 pm

Lol thanks xDD Yes it is long :p I put everything I have into it.

~Emerald~
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldmoonx Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Me and Owen have been Accepted as GM's, Congratz Owen ^_^.
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down