InfinityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faith's GM application.

4 posters

Go down

Faith's GM application. Empty Faith's GM application.

Post  Faith Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 am

What are you applying For?
I'm applying for a GM slot.

What's Your Timezone?
Singapore [GM +8]

How active Can You be?
I can be active in at least 10hours per day. Unless i have something on for that day. Smile

What Will You do if you spot someone hacking(Even if it's your friend)

No matter who is the hacker, be it with friends or whoever. Banning is a must to those lethal hackers because hackers will spoil the fun of the game. Also it depends on what type of hackers are they. If they are glitchers , I will jail them. If they still try to glitch , I will ban.
If they are dmg hackers, I will straight ban.

if your Rejected what will you do?

I will still continue to support this MS. I will not quit this server if i get rejected for GM slot because its kinda childish act to do quit.

What Do You think GM's Should do all day?
Hackers/glitchers -- If anyone reports to me about someone hacking/spamming, I would immediately go find the player and decide whether to ban him/her.
Events -- I will do my best to host a good event that is fair for everyone. I will also try to think some cool events too. More types of events = More fun =D
Socialize -- Know more players , talk to them to get ideas of what types of events they prefer or would like to have. And also get to enjoy the fun with players Very Happy
Forum -- By helping people to get used to the game not only work in game itself, GM should also do a daily check on forum to see if there's any threads posted by players.

A Few Detail's about you Self.

I'm 18 this year. Preparing for NS (National Service) next year. I'm not a wise guy but I'm also not a fool too. XD
I'm applying for this GM slot is because i wanna gain some experience to be a GM/ learn to socialize with online players/ know more friends.
I'm also friendly too Smile You can get to know more about me if u are a friend of mine.
If I becomes a GM in this server, I will help players/GMs as much as possible. Although i dont have any experience for being a GM but i know that abusing GM authorities is a taboo.
I would also do my best assist new players in this server.

Will you be active on forums?
I will check up on forums everyday to see if there's any new posts. I will also give replies to everyone posts if i spotted it.

Have you ever been GM on another server before(if so show us screenshots,or servers name)
So far, not one. I did applied for GM post at some server but they kinda ignored. -.- Although i do not have any experience of being a GM, but i do know some basic commands like !clock/!warp or some more.

Any Question's?
I do not have any questions. Lastly thank you for taking time to view my application . Have a nice day. Hope u will take me as your staff. Smile

Faith
Snail

Infinity Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Faith's GM application. Empty Re: Faith's GM application.

Post  Doll Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 am

Goodluck on your application. Smile
Doll
Doll
Red Snail

Infinity Points : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinDaisuke Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 am

Good app, proper and neat (:
ShinDaisuke
ShinDaisuke
GM's Of Infinity!
GM's Of Infinity!

Infinity Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldmoonx Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:07 am

Not bad Razz Good luck

~Emerald~
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Infinity Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:42 am

tks guys Smile

Faith
Snail

Infinity Points : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down