InfinityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KillerJason GM Application

4 posters

Go down

KillerJason GM Application Empty KillerJason GM Application

Post  Jason Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Name : Jason

In Game Name : KillerJason

Time Zone : (GMT-08:00) Pacific time (US and Canada)

Country/State : America, New Jersey

Gender (Male / Female) : Male

How do we contact you? (MSN, Aim, Are you online a lot, Email, Any other talking program on the internet)
You can contact me on killerjason2010@hotmail.com i will try my best to be on alot.

Time that will play in weekdays / Weekends / Holidays & Vacations :
Weekdays: 4-6 hours because i got school
Weekends: i will try my best to be on all day
Holidays: 4-6 hours because i have party alot

How long have you played Maplestory? I had been playing MapleStory for two years.

Why do you want to be a GM? i want to be a gm because i could help the server alot more by helping people.

If you were us would you pick yourself as a GM? Why?
yes i would chose my self to be a gm, because i could do everything that the normal gm can do, and maybe more.

What will you do as a GM? helping players, Making event and ban hackers.

Do you think you are the most suitable to this job out of the people who
have sent their application? i don't know. lol

Do you have any suggestions to the server? If yes what?
i think the server would want to be non-hamachi and it need to have some more commands like @online and @joinevent.

In your opinion whats the most important job as a GM? The most important as being a gm is Helping Players.

Have you ever been a GM on another server: yes alot, i had been admin in sneckms, soccerms, cheetosms, utopiams and somemore but i dont remember there name.

Since when did you want to become a GM? i want to become a gm as long as the owner make me.

If you see your best friend hacking, not a big hack , only Sit hack (You can move while sitting and do everything while people see you like your sitting) what will you do? 1st warn him, 2nd jail him for 24 hours, then if he do that again, ima ip ban him.

Will you abuse your GM powers by doing !jail !ban or !warning without a reason? fuck no!

If someone insult you what would you do? i would tell them to stop, and i will warn them.

What are the 3 things you love the most in life? Playing Maplestory, soccer and football.

Do you like the server? What do you like about it? Is there anything you think we can do better? If yes what? i like the server cuz we got funny staff, and it can pass my time.

How long have you been playing the server? the server just started, so i just after 2 day the server been open.

Lets say you’re a GM , Whats the first thing you want to do? Or is in your mind to do? (Don’t mean you will do it in case you will be a GM just what do you want to do): Making some event so first, players will love me Very Happy

Tell us About your personality in real life, how are you with people? What they say about you? How are you with school / job , and how are you with your family and friends? (Good and Bad stuffs about it): im still young, so i got alot of cool friend and i still go to school.

Anything else you want us to know about you? Or anything that you want us to know generally about what you can do that was not questioned / Extra information. no thanks, im only gonna tell you if you ask me.

its very cool if i get accpet Twisted Evil

Jason
Snail

Infinity Points : 3

Back to top Go down

KillerJason GM Application Empty Re: KillerJason GM Application

Post  emeraldmoonx Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Why didn't you pick the server's format o.o? Well doesn't matter to me lol xD Good app.
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Infinity Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  ShinDaisuke Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:17 am

You never give the proper format that is mentioned in the forum. ( Although you have added more information for GM app )
ShinDaisuke
ShinDaisuke
GM's Of Infinity!
GM's Of Infinity!

Infinity Points : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Chayce Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:02 am

Good Job but it's not format xD but yeah.It's pretty good Very Happy
Chayce
Chayce
FØrum-Øwner