InfinityMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nijix's GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Nijix's GM Application Empty Nijix's GM Application

Post  Nijix Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:36 pm

What are you applying For?
GM, OR gfx artist.

What's Your Timezone?
PST.

How active Can You be?
Mostly on the weekends, sometimes on the weekdays.

What Will You do if you spot someone hacking(Even if it's your friend)
Goodbye "friend". -banhammer- OR if he's doing something minor, -jailhammer-

if your Rejected what will you do?
Accept it? o_o

What Do You think GM's Should do all day?
Moderate the game, hold events, make sure the overall community of the server doesn't fall apart. Find hackes, glitchers, etc and take the necessary action to get rid/punish them. Also advertise if possible.

A Few Detail's about you Self.
I am very experienced as a staff member for servers as I was a level 4 GM for about 20+ servers. The biggest one I was a GM in was TodayMS which had a server population of about 50k people. Of course, it got too big and Nexon closed it down. Another server was PhoenixMS, which was also fairly large. The rest were medium sized servers or my own servers. I've been a Co Owner for 5 servers, owner of 2 (reached a small population of 100 people at the most :[ ). One of my best expertise is GFXing (graphic design). I've done tons of requests for different forums, numerous types of sigs/usebars/etc. I put most of them in my PhotoBucket, but most were deleted on accident while I was rearranging my albums. I can also troll(for fun) pretty well which leads me to understand the trolls much better.

Will you be active on forums?
Very. Maybe too much Razz

Have you ever been GM on another server before(if so show us screenshots,or servers name)
Oops, named most up in "Few details about yourself" D:

I've made several servers myself.

Any Question's?
Do you need a GFX artist?

Last edited by Nijix on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

Nijix
Red Snail

Infinity Points : 16

Back to top Go down

Nijix's GM Application Empty Re: Nijix's GM Application

Post  Chayce Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:42 pm

Good App :3
Chayce
Chayce
FØrum-Øwner
FØrum-Øwner

Infinity Points : 31

https://infinityms.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldmoonx Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Nice gm app ^_^ (I'm the criticizing type since I have good experience with gm apps, so don't be mad if I criticize you lolz :3]

Your app is nice, but you kind of lack some details in the essential sections, a good portion of your app is situated mostly in the about me section lol. But otherwise you're all good >.<
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Infinity Points : 52

Back to top Go down

Post  Nijix Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Now what details might I be missing?

Nijix
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldmoonx Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:56 pm

Like I said, your about me section if fine, but everywhere else you neglected your answers. Some of your answers are moderately fine, but the others are kind of short and useless. They need some improvement. Let me give you an example.

How active Can You be?
Mostly on the weekends, sometimes on the weekdays.

This one is pretty straight forward and doesn't really need any explanation, but sometimes people prefer to know what time of the day you might be on, and if you'll even be on a couple of hours a day at the least. People need a good active gm, if they see you say "Sometimes" on the weekdays, they'll think you're not gonna be on much during the weekdays. And if that's true, then say it.

What Will You do if you spot someone hacking(Even if it's your friend)
Goodbye "friend". -banhammer-

This one has got to be the worst one obviously. We need to know how you'd deal with a friend specifically, It's nice to know that you don't do favoritism and you'd even ban your own friend, which shows dedication. You don't really explain how you'd really deal with the situation, what if it were a simple sit hack? Where's the warning? That smells of abuse.

Will you be active on forums?
Very. Maybe too much Razz

No complaints about this, as long as your active, there's nothing else to mention.

Have you ever been GM on another server before(if so show us screenshots,or servers name)
Oops, named most up in "Few details about yourself" D:

*EDIT: I've made several servers myself.

You always have to make sure to double or even triple check your app, there's oftenly lots of errors that you might have no noticed. Like above, Always make sure you keep some content for the appropriate section, and you should always make sure you type everything before you enter, IF you forget, simply add it on to your topic, don't put an "Edit" or else it kind of looks stupid lol xD.

Anyways that's all, I apologize for the criticism, but It's just how I am. This is my way of helping people improve their applications. you might think I don't have the right to, but I've got loads of experience thinking up great and expansive applications. I've always gotten great comments for my apps and I usually have the best app out of everyone else. So I'm just trying to pass on my knowledge.

If you have any disagreements with my examples, then just say so.

~Emerald~
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nijix Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 am

Sorry I thought the question was referring to more bad hacks like damage hacks, speed att, etc. My own mistake for assuming!

Nijix
Red Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  emeraldmoonx Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 am

Well it's your app, you can answer the question how you want it, I just think it's best to try and answer it to the fullest that's all :]

~Emerald~
emeraldmoonx
emeraldmoonx
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down